Sunday, April 4, 2010

joy.

Say it.
Just ask yourself, "Am I happy?"
I don't mean having a simple smile on your face to please others but the true happiness that everyone longs for. I mean being genuinly estatic about life. Not worrying about small worldy struggles but simply embracing this wonderful thing we have been given. Life. Why waste it with ruining a day by being mad or upset. I know that I have wasted so many days being sad, however I am now a God seeking woman because I want what everyone wants; Joy.

I honestly believe that as christians, we are the only ones that can recieve pure joy in our lives. What a wonderful peace that should give us, to know that we will be living in heaven someday! Why is it though that we waste our earthly lives on such strange worries that are not Godly at all. He is in controll. I also think that being a happy person is somthing that you have to work at; everyday. Wake up and say "Thank you God for giving me lips to smile with." A smile can change a wounded soul with just a quick glance; that's our God for ya. When we start to turn our hearts from the worldy things and focus on God, we will be rewarded with so much more than we deserve. Find that joy within you. Find God. He's got what we need.



-He must become greater; I must become less.-

No comments:

Post a Comment