Friday, April 9, 2010

Recharge.

A daily habit of mine is getting to the end of the day and realizing that my phone and laptop are completely dead. There is nothing left to them and I ALWAYS realize this when I actually need to use them. Of course, I scramble around the house trying to figure out where I left my charger, I usually don't find it.
It never makes sense to me why I do this day after day. I know that my phone is going to die but I just don't charge it until it is too late and there is nothing left to it; not even a light.

As christians, we must stay "plugged in" all the time or we will slowly start to lose our light as well. We go through life only needing God when the bad times come along or when we know we need a little extra help.
By recharging our relationship daily with God we have the potential to do great things and never lose the light we have been given. 

Think about it. process it. and change.

John 12:46
"I [Jesus] have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness."

No comments:

Post a Comment