Tuesday, April 20, 2010

lose the 'tude.

Bad moods are seriously overrated.
I think that a lot of times we forget how blessed we are to wake up.
To see, to feel, to smell, to love and be loved in return. Pretty sure that is a lot to be thankful for.
Over the past few weeks, I have been able to wake up with a smile. I have felt God with me saying today is good, I've got this. I believe it with my whole heart now. With this new found attitude, it has made everything so much better, my bad moods have gone from daily to very few. 
I thank God for this because without him, I'd be conformed into whatever the world says I should be.
Find the Joy within our God. Find what makes your heart happy.
Don't waste anymore of your time fretting over petty things, that is not why we were created. 
Life is too wonderful to be upset about small things. God created too much good to not notice and be happy about it. Sing a little louder, dance a little bigger, and share your life with others.
worldy things are not forever, relationships are.
embrace that.

Psalms 144:15 Happy the people to whom such blessings fall! Happy the people whose God is the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment