Friday, April 16, 2010

Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.

Pretty sure I am the nut of the family.
They love me anyhow.
I have been blessed to have a wonderful family that loves and supports me through every challenge and victory I go through in life. Without my family, I would be lost because they have given me a Godly foundation in my life.
I've been gone a lot lately and I realize it has taken a toll on communication between my parents and I. A quick "hello, goodbye, I love you" just doesn't really cut it. I take for grant it so often that my parents will always love me and accept me and be there when I need them.
Thankyou momma and daddy for always loving me.

Same thing goes for God. Even if we don't spend hours with him, he is always going to love us. However, imagine how great it would be to have a relationship with him that is as strong as a best friend. We should want to spend time with God. He sure does want to spend time with us.

Revelation 4:11 "Worthy are You, our Lord and our God, to receive glory and honor and power; for You created all things, and because of Your will they existed, and were created."

No comments:

Post a Comment