Sunday, April 18, 2010

people watcher.

I tend to enjoy watching other people, if I know them or not, it intrigues me to see the way people interact with others. I started going to a new church a few months ago and because of this church my life has significantly changed. I no longer consider a church just a building; a church is definetly the people and the hearts of the people that love the Lord. Each Sunday, I have been able to watch believers lives and attitudes towards others and I have seen more love and compassion in this building than I have seen in so long. How refreshing.
There is one woman in particular that I enjoy seeing each week. The way she interacts with others definetly reflects her walk with God, she is caring with every word and genuinly loves other people and more importantly, loves the Lord. We do not really know each other very well, just a few hellos and always exchanging smiles but, she has made a huge impact on my life. Thankyou for being real.

I think that God is a "people watcher" that sees the way we interact with others, kindly or not, he sees. I hope that when he is watching me, I am pleasing to his eyes.
 Kind with my words. Compassionate with my eyes.
Pure with my thoughts.

"For He looks to the ends of the earth and sees everything under the heavens" (Job 28:24).

No comments:

Post a Comment