Sunday, March 28, 2010

worthless or worthy?

It amazes me how many people do not believe in God, they think we are just here on this earth by chance. I get it because that is definetly an easy way to live, no worries or concequences; just living the life. I suppose going day by day believing in nothing is easy because you can never let anyone down and it would be okay to make mistakes because it wouldn't matter what happens after your life is over on earth.

However, I have chosen a life out of normality, I want to believe that my life was thought of before I was here and that every part of me, good and bad, is not by chance but in fact a very important aspect of God's creations. I choose to trust that the fact trees create oxygen and flowers can pull water up from the ground is not just a "cool" thing but it is in fact a beautiful part of what God has given us. Being a christian today is not easy especially when it is the "in" thing to believe that there is no God.; that makes me feel very insignificant and worthless to think I am here by chance.
We are important though and worthy to be thought of, every strand of hair and every thought in our mind was known long before we were here. I choose to trust that I am NOT a mere incident. I choose to trust that there IS a wonderful, loving God. I choose to stand up and give praise in all that I do because this life is precious; so very precious.

Thank you Jesus for loving me when I am so unlovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment