Saturday, September 11, 2010

Things that make me happy:



Jesus. :)!
Parents that love and support me; ALWAYS.
A momma and sister that are just as BEAUTIFUL inside as they are outside.

Grandparents that go above and beyond for everyone. They are wonderful.

The ability to love unconditionally.
A good listener and a loyal friend.


Family.
Friendships that last no matter how much distance is between you.
                                                                                                                                                

I  typed "happiness" into google images to see what would pop up and it was very interesting to see the results. There were some quotes, little kids, coffee cups, football, and so much more; not all of it gave me the happy feeling but, I know that somebody put the picture on there for a reason. I am so thankful that God is giving me the ability to find beauty and happiness in almost everything that I come in contact with, it is hard to find it sometimes however, I know it's there. I feel as if we waste so much time being unhappy and wishing for a better day when we have the ability to make everyday a great one.

Tomorrow may never come and I hope that our last today is the best day.

Proverbs 27:1
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment